Current Training Opportunities for members as at 27/11/2020
Please check this space regularly for updates.
We are delighted that we can now offer a combination of indoor sessions (for under 18s) and outdoor sessions for seniors (depending on our current Tier Level) . At the moment we cannot offer fencing to senior fencers at all. To ensure we do not exceed the permitted numbers for each in-person session we are operating an invitation system via Teamer, for club members only.
- All members have been sent an email with registration details for Teamer
- Invitations for all sessions will be sent via Teamer
- Please ensure you respond to an invitation so that declined places can be offered to others on the waiting list where applicable.
- A pre-session health questionnaire must be completed before each session you attend
- All members need to have attended/watched the covid-19 restart induction
Effective Saturday 14th November:
Mon, 5.30-7pm: Under 12’s; 7-8.30pm 12-17yrs
@ Edinburgh Academy Senior School gym
Tue, 6-7.30pm @St George’s School for Girls Sports Hall
Wed, 6-7.30pm: @ Edinburgh Academy Senior School gym
Thur, 6-7.30pm: Cadet/ Junior/Senior performance outdoor session
@ St George’s School for Girls Pavilion (weather permitting). This session will run once over 18’s can fence again outdoors – Tier 2
Sat, 12.30-2pm & 2-3.30pm
all @ St George’s School for Girls Sports Hall
Last session before Christmas is Saturday 19th December 2020.
We will be returning Monday 11th January 2021.
Keith has also created a significant number of videos on his youtube channel for warm up routines, strength and conditioning, mobility, technical practices and some fun challenges to keep you busy.