Current Training Opportunities for members as at 31/03/2021
Please check this space regularly for updates.
We are delighted that from 5th April under 18s can fence outdoors. At the moment we cannot offer fencing to senior fencers. The anticipated start date for outdoor fencing for our senior members is 17th May 2021. Until then we will continue to do outdoor physical sessions and zoom sessions on a Wednesday. To ensure we do not exceed the permitted numbers for each in-person session we are operating an invitation system via Teamer, for club members only.
- All members have been sent an email with registration details for Teamer
- Invitations for all sessions will be sent via Teamer
- Please ensure you respond to an invitation so that declined places can be offered to others on the waiting list where applicable.
- A pre-session health questionnaire must be completed before each session you attend
- All members need to have attended/watched the covid-19 restart induction
Effective Monday, 5th April, at St George’s School:
Mon, 5.30-7pm: Under 12’s
Tue, 6-7.30pm 12-14 years
Wed,7-8pm: online zoom session
Thur, 6-7.30pm: 15-17 years
12-1pm: 12-14 years
1-2pm: 15-17 years
2-3pm: Physical fitness for over 18s + performance athletes
Keith has also created a significant number of videos on his youtube channel for warm up routines, strength and conditioning, mobility, technical practices and some fun challenges to keep you busy.