Current Training Opportunities for members as at 01/10/2020
Please check this space regularly for updates.
We are delighted that we can now offer a combination of indoor sessions (for under 12s), outdoor sessions for all ages, as well as zoom training on a Wednesday. To ensure we do not exceed the permitted numbers for each in-person session we are operating an invitation system via Teamer.
- All members have been sent an email with registration details for Teamer
- Invitations for all sessions will be sent via Teamer
- Please ensure you respond to an invitation so that declined places can be offered to others on the waiting list where applicable.
- A pre-session health questionnaire must be completed before each session you attend
- All members need to have attended/watched the covid-19 restart induction
Mon, 5.30-7pm: Under 12’s indoor session
@ Edinburgh Academy Senior School gym
Tue, 6-7.30pm: Over 12’s outdoor session
@St George’s School for Girls Pavilion (weather permitting)
Wed, 7-8pm: Zoom session for all members via emailed link
Thur, 6-7.30pm: Cadet/ Junior/Senior performance outdoor session
@ St George’s School for Girls Pavilion (weather permitting)
Sat, 1-2.30pm: Under 12 outdoor session
Sat, 2.30-4pm: Over 12’s outdoor session
Sat, 4-5.30pm: Cadet, Junior, Senior Performance outdoor session
all @ St George’s School for Girls Pavilion (weather permitting)
Please note: There will be no Saturday training on 17th Oct 2020
Keith has also created a significant number of videos on his youtube channel for warm up routines, strength and conditioning, mobility, technical practices and some fun challenges to keep you busy.